Saturday, July 21, 2007

My though decision

WELCOME TO MY LIFE.............
Hi, everybody....... This is my first blog. So, i just want to tell that i am happy to write this blog. So, i would like to say that further our study to IPTA is fun and enjoy. But for me it is to difficult to say. In my life i got to make decision that further my study to Uitm or just going on with Form 6. However, my mother asking me to enrolled to Uitm. So, i just agree with my mother. When the first day i came here, my feeling said that this is not my choice. From that day a lot of problem that i have face. Someday i feel depressed until i said to myself that i couldn't do this course and i feel that i am going to dismiss. But when Umaira my cute friend was there, she told me that i must go on with this course. I accept that advice and sit the exam . At 14th July 2007 is the day of my result announced. Oh my God, i got 3.27 CGPA and i couldn't believe it. And now i come back to Uitm and see my friend again especially my last semester group ACD1A4. So, this is my first story that i publish and i hope i could change my attitude to be positive mind. Thanks to read my story and don't be like me.See you in next time................

No comments: